TNA having Trademarking Problems in Europe?
TNA is having difficulties in trying to register the names TNA and Impact in Europe, reports The Wrestling Observer Newsletter. A company called Aritzia owns a trademark for TNA for a clothing line. If Aritzia is successful, TNA would not be allowed TNA for clothing or television in Europe. Impact has been opposed by Datalogic Automation.
About Craig WatfordI graduated form Sheffield Hallam University with 2.1 in Journalism Studies in 2010. I am mainly interested in writing about sports with my favourite sport being football(soccer). I have watched wrestling religiously since I was about 8-9 years old. My favourite match of all time is Austin vs The Rock at Wrestlemania 17.
- @EuroShopWWE why don't you sell more shirts in medium sizes? 2 years ago
- 3 faces of @realmickfoley and yet not one of them are on WWE Supercard! I bet The Bunny will be on there first! 3 years ago
- Were WWE right to future endeavor Justin Roberts? wp.me/p1TrrY-c2 3 years ago
- @WWE have announced that Dean Ambrose will take on Randy Orton tonight on #Raw 3 years ago
- Update on Brock Lesnar's WWE Status, SmackDown Viewership Down, Post-NOC PPV Videos wp.me/p35GJC-qv 3 years ago
- Update on Brock Lesnar’s WWE Status, SmackDown Viewership Down, Post-NOC PPV Videos
- Roman Reigns Headed Home, Undertaker on Canvas 2 Canvas, Brie & Bryan Clip
- On This Day in Wrestling – 20th September
- WWE Re-Write Scripts for Night of Champions, Roman Reigns Replacement
- Post-Surgery Update on Roman Reigns and How Long He Will Be Out of Action